Service Level Agreements - A basis of understanding
Service Level Agreements are being developed at all levels within organisations. They are being used as an agreed basis of commitment between two organisations or departments.
A successful Service Level Agreement undertakes a critical examination of the service descriptions, standards, activity, timing and cost base. The development of Service Level Agreements documents should not be seen in isolation, but the process of discussing, negotiating and agreeing the service standards should also be considered.
An agreed basis of commitment between two organisations or departments
FourSight can assist your organisation to:
- establish and agree the contents and quality of service provision;
- accurately cost services, and determine and agree pricing mechanisms and payment periods;
- discuss and agree terms of agreement with all parties;
- write up the terms through an agreed format;
- design organisational frameworks for the duration of the Service Level Agreement;
- produce written procedures and documentation;
- establish an arbitration process in case of dispute;
- act as arbiters;
- draw up agreed terms in a well constructed Service Agreement.
FourSight have experienced staff who are highly skilled in the development of Service Level Agreements for a diverse range of organisations throughout the public sector. FourSight provide interim management solutions and are able to tailor support to your individual requirements from the provision of simple advice and guidance, managing the whole process for you.