Market Testing and In House Tenders - A process for efficiency.
Many organisations have benefited from market testing their services. Organisations frequently compare their existing support services to a contracted service, which has resulted in considerable savings.
However, the market-testing programme can be complex as issues such as the Working Time Directive, other EU Directives, protocol, timing and TUPE have to be successfully resolved. Many market-testing programmes have failed because of insufficient management time and organisational naivety of current issues, policies and procedures.
FourSight, with their wide experience of market testing in the public and private sector can assist by providing focused multi-disciplinary skills and experience in the areas of most need.
FourSight provide individuals and teams to review specific circumstances and logistics of the organisation, agree aims and objectives and facilitate the process to achieve those stated aims.
Improved quality & efficiency
These multi disciplinary teams are available to assist the organisation with all or specific stages of the process including:
- defining objectives and planning the best way forward;
- identifying and evaluating alternative approaches to service delivery;
- reviewing current operational processes and effectiveness through a healthcheck;
- helping find a path through the maze of market testing legislation, directives, guidance and procedures;
- producing specifications and tender documentation;
- advising with tender selection and bid evaluation;
- setting up performance monitoring and evaluation systems; and
- supporting the in-house team's bid.