Interim Management - What is it?
Interim Management is a relatively new resourcing tool, which has rapidly become established as valuable aid both to public sector organisations and companies of all sizes.
The recent trend towards management streamlining in larger organisations has left many leaner, more efficient and competitive. Many organisations now find that they lack:
- Key skills
- Experience and resources
- Staff to resolve short term problems
Creating a new permanent post may be unnecessary and expensive. An Interim Manager may be the ideal solution, an individual who has resolved the same problem or successfully handled the same challenge before, an experienced manager who hits the ground running, gets the job done, then goes on their way.
The advantages are clear:
- No high ongoing salary commitment;
- No bonus;
- No pension or National Insurance contributions;
- No company car or other perks;
- Total flexibility;
- A job done quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Interim Managers are the answer to a wide range of problems, ideal for crisis or project management, managing change or turnarounds, smoothing the path of mergers or acquisitions or just providing a short-term stop-gap or skill set.
Should you need:
- Thinkers and doers - constructive innovative ideas and practical workable solutions;
- Trouble shooters - for the hard projects and those you're not staffed to do;
- A Sounding board - an objective opinion for your own ideas;
- Completer finishers - that gets the job done accurately on time;
- Action plans that work in your organisation.
FourSight can diagnose problems quickly and accurately cutting through the cultural and political complexities, with an emphasis on focusing on the facts that will produce effective solutions.
Our corporate aims are to:
- get the project done quickly and effectively;
- obtain the enthusiastic support of your people;
- be your partner on the project;
- provide on going training and support.
FourSight places finance, IM&T and general management personnel at senior skill levels. A large number of public sector organisations, as well as commercial firms rely on us to provide effective interim management support, fulfilling line manager roles and specific project completion - often on a recurring basis.
Customer satisfaction is key to our success as we take care to obtain knowledge about their business, focusing on specifics such as organisational structure, services corporate cultures and personality match.