Final Accounts - An annual task
Early preparation for the year-end closure of accounts is vital to ensure that the tight timescale for completion can be achieved.
FourSight is working with a wide range of public sector and commercial organisations; including The States of Jersey, NHS Trusts, health authorities, plc's and local authorities, to advise and complete all or certain sections of their accounts and to provide full project management. Many clients commission FourSight to complete their annual accounts on a regular basis.
Services provided include:
- Providing a full timetable and check-list for completion;
- Assisting with reviewing and reconciling the control accounts and balance sheet items;
- Consolidation of Group accounts;
- Reviewing and advising on all instructions issued by the statutory bodies such as the Department of Health;
- Producing a full trial balance in the appropriate format with supporting information;
- Completion of statutory forms and returns eg: FR or TFR forms; an liaison with auditors
Our interim management service provides:
- an experienced team who have completed numerous sets of accounts;
- greater flexibility freeing up the organisations permanent staff;
- hands on training for existing staff and prompt and accurate completion of accounts within the statutory deadlines.